Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Friday, December 10, 2010

oh and on a sidenote

So, yeah, I'm a big fan of Bigfoot and all strange, unexplained things, UFO's and all the like. Here's another that I hadn't gotten around to reading up about until I watched Destination Truth last night.
This a "picture" (note the quotations, yes I enjoy it all, but I'm not exactly a die hard believer, so gimme a break) of The Aswang, from the Philippines.  It's supposed to be a demon/vampire/shape shifter/ bringer of evil and death muahahahahahahaaaaaaa. Anyways, the folklore is pretty broad and changes from town to town. But seems like there are quiet a few people who don't doubt it's existence at all. I, on the other am just pumped to see if I can find an Aswang movie....preferably not subtitled but I'll take what I can get!



No comments:

Post a Comment