Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Monday, January 3, 2011

oh and on a sidenote

Happy Monday Work Suckers!
So I like to start off the day, hitting up my favorite sites and then see where it takes me. Oh Craftastrophe, how I love thee. This site never fails to re-direct you to the most absurd and strange places. Like this blog, I made the mistake of jumping to before I had my coffee. But then again I'm guessing some are not as picky as me and enjoy a little cock before their coffee.
http://seekingdesperately.blogspot.com/?zx=6c09235e16cda8f2
I'm not sure what or why, but it sure is funny. Who doesn't enjoy random cock pictures with a little added commentary about what could "actually" be going on? And just in case you haven't figured it out yet, the site extremely NSFW.
Enjoy. Sorta.



No comments:

Post a Comment