Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Sunday, May 20, 2012

oh and on a sidenote...

Happy Vagina Sunday All!!
Unfortunately I have no funny and/or sick and disturbing vagina's to show off today. BUT! Fear not!
Now I'm part of the giant world of DIY'ers. I like to make shit, some of it's functional, some not so much.
I'm totally digging this do it yourself and do it on the cheap trend that's happening...but this is just ridiculous.


I'm not sure whether or not to be more horrified by the fact that this guy is :

A: Impressed with himself for being so cheap.

B: Can actually fit his penis in the top of a water bottle.

Actually, B totally explains why he's spending time and effort experimenting on DIY sex toys.

5 comments:

  1. I am totally horrified that this is going to show up in my ER someday and I am going to have to keep a straight face and NOT say "Jenni posted about this on her blog!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO oh I so hope you do have to treat this guy!

    I guess among other random things I can add this to my list of things to teach my sons....there's good recycling and there's BAD recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH FOR FUCK SAKE! If you want to go and sluice water all over your manhood, go take a bath! Cheap bastard!...That is all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I'm guessing this guy is single!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ftm fleshlight. jesus titty fucking christ... wtf?

    ReplyDelete