Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Friday, February 17, 2012

oh and on a sidenote...

Since I was stuck in the house all week with a super sick child, I decided I need to do something other than housework. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how easy these guys were to make. I tried to follow a pattern but ended up bullshitting a bunch of it. Their not perfect but their awesome!









Skype Call Recorder

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I want one!

    Just saw your email and now all I've got in my head is, "Whooooah Bodyforrrm. Bodyform for yoooou."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Oh Oh Oh if you want one I can totally send you one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwhahahaahhaaa Wayneo those are supposed to be horns.

    ReplyDelete