Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Saturday, November 5, 2011

oh and on a sidenote...

This bullshit makes me furious...
 



I'm not just offended because I'm a smoker, but I'm fuckin offended because society thinks it's perfectly okay to ostracise smokers. And to that I say fuck you. It's fucking cool to be a lush and drink your face off, it's awesome if you want to pop pills and act like an idiot. It's even fine if you want to sit on your fat ass and gorge yourself to a whooping 500lbs....BUT god forbid you choose to smoke! No, no, feel free to make smart ass comments and try a belittle a smoker, no go ahead. Maybe we should start turning the tables a bit. I swear next time I see a fatty in McDonalds I'm gonna ask them if they think that's a good idea? Or even better I'm gonna ask them not to sit near me because I'm not fat and I find it rude that their eating near me.....Same goes for anyone else making their own stupid decisions around me.....
Feel free to send along some hate mail to the idiots here who think that this is acceptable.
Fuck you, you idiots.
*sigh* Usually I have a much better sense of humor. This is me just being fed the fuck up of being treated like a leper in society because I smoke.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's not fair. What if I was butt ugly AND a non smoker? Then I wouldn't be able to purchase of those fine and extremely creative t-shirts.

    Society's attitude to smokers is fucked up. Beat my child, eat fast food everyday, drink until I no longer feel my limbs but light up a ciggie and I may as well be the devil incarnate.

    Right, after that, I'm off to have a smoke.

    ReplyDelete