Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Friday, November 25, 2011

oh and on a sidenote...

This house gives me mini seizure's. And just thinking about them makes me want to take a bleach bath.
I tried to watch Hoarders, but spent the entire hour yelling at the tv and dry heaving. I have a touch of OCD when it comes to cleanliness...so yeah it's completely alien to me how in the world not only your house could get this bad, but how you could live in it too....

Some people need to face facts. You totally should not have agreed to take all those cats. This is taking Little Old Cat Lady to a new level. This is the Little Old Cat Lady if the Earth was actually Hell. Nasty gross, worst nightmare Hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment