Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Friday, November 25, 2011

oh and on a sidenote...

Proof the Internet is like having my very own diabolical twin complete with random brain syndrome.
I searched *mayonnaise* in Google.
These are my top pics for things I found that have absolutely nothing even remotely close to having anything to do with mayonnaise.

My best guesses as to why these were  included in my mayonnaise google:
Random Man showing the results of what happens when you use mayo as hand lotion.



This is what I happens to me too, when I realise I'm out of mayo.


Horrific side effects of using mayo as a lubricant.



And, well....I can kinda see why this one was included in the search. They probably went through a whole lot of mayo to get here....


No comments:

Post a Comment