Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Thursday, November 10, 2011

oh and on a sidenote...

So yes I do spend endless hours browsing on ebay, and every once and a while I stumble across gems....Like this....

The Nose Up





*snort* Did you read the packaging?!
What an amazing alternative to plastic surgery....muahhaaaaaa....So epically useless it's awesome.
AND! I shit you not this is an actual quote from the description

*Use this to help shape and lift your nose without the need for expensive plastic surgery.

The soft pads make it comfortable to wear use approximately 15 minutes a day.
10-15 minutes everyday,don't use under age 12

you can use it when you are driving, watching TV at home, taking a nap after lunch or go to sleep at night *



No comments:

Post a Comment