Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Saturday, January 28, 2012

oh and on a sidenote...

I really could have contributed to this site, www.retailhellunderground.com when I was working...
If you've ever worked in any type retail job you can appreciate the stories of the awful behaviour some customers pull out of their ass. Or maybe your an asshat customer... either way alot of these are hilarious cause it happened to someone else.
I used to manage one of these,


In the "ghetto"...
This is what we would spend endless hours making the shelves look like...



And yes I am serious, endless hours, all day everyday. Everything had it's place and had to be in the box in a certain way.
But this is what it actually looked like on a busy day.


I cant tell you how much fun it was clean that up....everyday. While being yelled at for not having the right sizes in stock, or god forbid not having that particular style asshat customer wanted, on sale.
AND, sometimes on a real special day, I have the oh so special joy of cleaning up someone's stomach contents off the carpet...cause you know mall maintence isn't responsible for the actual stores or anything....
These are the things I look back on when I think I'm having a tough day being a stay at home mom...then I kiss my kids and tell them to go ahead trash the house.


Skype Call Recorder

No comments:

Post a Comment