Random Ramblings and Random things I find all over the Internet....sometimes things come to me, so I need to interrupt you....



Saturday, January 28, 2012

oh and on a sidenote...

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!


I love Zombies. I love chocolate bunnies. Perfect combination!
I'm really hoping they have some more in stock so I can order them for Easter for the kiddies. My boys love chocolate bunnies. They do not love Zombies though....chances are I will get to eat them myself muahahahaaa....I'll have to buy them back up lame "regular" bunnies.



Skype Call Recorder

3 comments:

  1. I find myself in a bit of a quandry about this one.I too love zombies but only in a platonic way. I adore chocolate, as anyone can tell by the size of my arse. But I absolutely DESPISE bunnies. Especially the albino ones with the red eyes. They're like Satan's fluffy ball of evil. (shudders)



    chocolate zombie = Mmmmm.
    Chocolate zombie bunny =

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry didn't finish that last sentence. It wasn't in anyway amusing, so just ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But wait!
    Solution!
    Would it not give you a sick satisfaction to eat the head off of said fluffy ball of evil?!

    I also find bunnies disgusting...therefore perfectly appropriate to eat the little fuckers. But only the chocolate ones...eating a real rabbit is just horrible and vile tasting....

    ReplyDelete